About Program Instructor:
Dr. Avi Ramavat
(BDS, MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Founder and Director of Ideal Dental Care, Indore, India
- Founder of docMEP, Indore, India.
- You will be able to Diagnose and Plan routinely done basic Dental Implantology cases.
- You will be able to read all the basic Dental Implantology cases clinically and radiographically so that you can give the right advice to your patients.
- Before you operate on your own patient, it is advisable to place 10 to 15 implants in a patient under the supervision of an expert.
- This series of lectures will make sure that you can associate with good Dental Implantology Clinics and your journey of restoring the patient with Dental Implant begins.
- If you are already placing implants, this course will take you to the next level by boosting your confidence to extend your services into extended edentulous spaces.
Learning Objectives :
- How To Operate Fear free
- CBCT- Roadmap for Successful Implant Placement
- Dental Implant Placement in Posterior Mandible
- Dental Implant Placement in Posterior Maxilla
- Dental Implant Placement in Anterior Mandible
- Dental Implant Placement in Anterior Maxilla
- Impression Techniques in Dental Implantology
Topics To Be Covered :
Minimum qualification of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) or equivalent from a recognized University in India or Overseas
11999/- INR (Inclusive 18% GST)
Note : The above mentioned fee is to access Online Video Lectures and continued Zoom Support. For preclinical and clinical courses, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 7024999461)
A Digital Participation Certificate is provided to all the learners.
Stepwise Admission Procedure:
Kindly Download the App
Register on the App
Check our Available Upskilling Topics
Subscribe to the topic of your choice
Get confirmation of the subscription and enjoy your learning journey with docMEP
Mode of Payment:
Pay the course fee using Debit/Credit card, UPI or netbanking