About Program Instructor:
Dr. Umesh Palekar
(BDS, MDS Prosthodontics)
Dean (Academics) at Pravara Institute of Dental Science and the HOD of Department of Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge and Dental materials.
Extensively delivering lectures at IDA/IPS and various teaching academies on national and international platforms.
- You will learn the indications and contraindications of dental laminates.
- You will be able to use the correct steps of tooth preparation for dental laminates.
- You will be able to do the evaluation and treatment planning for dental laminates.
- You will learn the method of temporization and cementation of dental laminates.
- You will understand the process of finishing and special instructions for dental laminates.
- Introduction to dental laminates
- Evaluation and treatment planning
- Tooth preparation for dental laminates
- Impression and temporization for dental laminates
- Placement of dental laminates
- Finishing and Post-op care for Laminates
Topics to be Covered:
Minimum qualification of B.D.S or equivalent from a recognized Institution in India or Overseas
6999/- INR (Inclusive 18% GST)
Note: The above-mentioned fee is to access Online Video Lectures and continued Zoom Support. For preclinical and clinical workshops, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 7024999461
A Digital Participation Certificate is provided to all the learners.
Stepwise Admission Procedure:
Kindly Download the App
Register on the App
Check our Available Upskilling Topics
Subscribe to the topic of your choice
Get confirmation of the subscription and enjoy your learning journey with docMEP