About Program Instructor:
Dr. Sushmita Rajmohan is a senior specialist and Head of the Department of Dentistry, ESIC Hospital, Indore. She has 20+ years of work experience in the surgical and academic fields. She has done Surgical Fellowship in Cleft Lip, Cleft Palate, and Craniofacial Surgery.
- You will learn about the right armamentarium and the accurate techniques for the extraction of teeth.
- You will get to know the indications and contraindications of exodontia.
- You will understand the basic mechanical principles of extraction and how they should be applied.
- You will become proficient in deciding when to perform intra-alveolar extractions and when to go for trans-alveolar extractions
- Through practical videos, you get a hang of the correct positions of the operator, chair, and hands for all four quadrants that should be used during the extraction of the teeth.
- Introduction to Exodontia
- Methods of Intra-alveolar Extraction
- Forceps and Elevators
- Transalveolar Extraction
- Special considerations in Exodontia
Topics To Be Covered:
Minimum qualification of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) or equivalent from a recognized University in India or Overseas
3499/- (Inclusive GST)
(Note: The above-mentioned fee is to access Online Video Lectures and continued Zoom Support. For preclinical and clinical workshops, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 7024999461)
A Digital Participation Certificate is provided to all the learners.
Stepwise Admission Procedure:
Kindly Download the App
Register on the App
Check our Available Upskilling Topics
Subscribe to the topic of your choice
Get confirmation of the subscription and enjoy your learning journey with docMEP