About Program Instructor :
Dr. Amit Patodiya
(BDS, MDS Endodontics)
- Ex-Professor in Dept. of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur
- Director of Meera Micro Dentistry Academy and Meera Dental Hospital.
- You will be able to understand the basic structure of the pulp space and the root canals.
- You will be able to plan the root canal treatment for a tooth after making a radiographic and clinical diagnosis.
- You will understand all the steps and techniques required to do a successful root canal treatment starting with the access opening until the last step, obturation of root canals.
- You will be able to prevent and manage common mishaps and endodontic emergencies during root canal treatment.
- After attending all the theoretical lectures, it is advisable to do pre-clinical hands-on under the supervision of an expert.
- Introduction to endodontics
- Interpretation of x-rays and diagnosis
- Case selection
- Coronal Access (Access opening)
- Armamentarium for B.M.P.
- Irrigation Solution and techniques
- Intracanal medicaments
- Mishaps and management
- Endo emergencies
- Evaluation of R.C.T.
- Hands in dentistry
Topics To Be Covered :
Minimum qualification of B.D.S or equivalent from a recognized Institution in India or Overseas
9449/- INR (Inclusive 18% GST)
Note : The above mentioned fee is to access Online Video Lectures and continued Zoom Support. For preclinical and clinical courses, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 7024999461)
A Digital Participation Certificate is provided to all the learners.
Stepwise Admission Procedure:
Kindly Download the App
Register on the App
Check our Available Upskilling Topics
Subscribe to the topic of your choice
Get confirmation of the subscription and enjoy your learning journey with docMEP