About Program Instructor:
Dr. Sushmita Rajmohan is a senior specialist and Head of the Department of Dentistry, ESIC Hospital, Indore. She has 20+ years of work experience in the surgical and academic fields. She has done Surgical Fellowship in Cleft Lip, Cleft Palate, and Craniofacial Surgery.
- You will learn about the indications and composition of Local anesthetic agents.
- You will understand various theories and mechanisms of action of Local anesthesia.
- You will learn the techniques to give different nerve blocks
- You will understand the complications of Local anesthesia
- History of Local anesthesia
- Composition and ideal requirements of Local anesthesia
- Indications of Local anesthesia
- Theories and Mode of action of Local anesthesia
- Different nerve blocks
- Complications of Local anesthesia
Topics to be covered:
Minimum qualification of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) or equivalent from a recognized University in India or Overseas
(Note: The above-mentioned fee is to access Online Video Lectures and continued Zoom Support. For preclinical and clinical workshops, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 7024999461)
Stepwise Admission Procedure:
Kindly Download the App
Register on the App
Check our Available Upskilling Topics
Subscribe to the topic of your choice
Get confirmation of the subscription and enjoy your learning journey with docMEP